Saturday 29 January 2011
















I got here...... Long day yesterday left home at 8am and got here at 2am London time. Ok, so I've only seen the hotel in the dark but so far.... (and I'm a proper hotel snob!!) holy crap, it's stunning and only seen one part of it. They know how to do hotel entrances down here as all the hotels on the strip have very elaborate drive entrances but this one blows the rest out of the water. Never been checked in like that before where you're just made to feel like royalty. My room is the size of my flat and the bed the size of my bedroom. Shame that Jo not here to share it all but as mentioned before I'll try and enjoy anyway!!

So a few pics so far - plane at Heathrow yah di yah, views from said plane of mighty chilly Canada and edge of Lake Ontario, Hot Springs National Park. Then we've got view from my bathroom, the room itself and the terrace. And then the most amazing room service breakfast I've ever had!!!!
Off out exploring now.....Laters
Dunc

No comments: